These are the criteria we use to measure your account score:
- You have only uploaded your own receipts
- The majority of your receipts are in good condition (i.e. receipt photos are clear)
- There are no major violations associated with your account, such as receipt diving, referral scamming etc.
To maintain a good account score, avoid doing the following things:
- Receipt diving, for example, employees uploading receipts from customers, picking up receipts from receipt bin and upload them as your own or collecting receipts from colleagues and upload them as your own.
- Creating fake accounts to get referrals
- Intentionally uploading receipts that we do not accept, such as EFTPOS, A4, train tickets etc.