Introducing ReceiptJar's "Sync All" feature: Effortlessly sync your online receipts from popular retailers and earn points with a single tap. Enjoy the following benefits:
- Sync all receipts with just one tap
- Earn points more easily
- Sign in only once for seamless synchronization.
- Tap the "Start setting up" button to sign in to your online accounts.
- The app supports Amazon, Kroger, Costco, Walmart, and Instacart (US).
- The app supports Amazon, Kroger, Costco, Walmart, Instacart, Save on Foods, Metro, Voila IGA, and Loblaws (CA).
- Once you've successfully signed into your accounts, tap the "Sync all accounts" button.
- Your online receipts should start syncing.
Uploading or Syncing your latest receipts
- If there are receipts or purchases in your account within the last 7 days, those receipts will be added to your account and rewarded with points.
- Any receipts older than 7 days will not be synced.
- Simply come back and tap the "Sync all accounts" button weekly to sync your latest receipts.
How many points do I earn?
You will earn a one-time bonus of 100 points when you successfully connect an account, provided it has at least 1 order date with a transaction date within 6 months from the upload time.
You'll get rewarded points for the purchases you made within the last 7 days.
After that, stay synced and use the synced accounts when shopping online to make sure your points are added to your ReceiptJar account.
Why haven't I received my 100 one-time points?
- Your account is newly created and has no order history for the past 6 months.
- Your account has already been successfully synced before by you or another ReceiptJar user.
- Your account has never synced successfully.
Why am I sometimes asked to sign in again?
There are instances when you may be prompted to sign in again. This can happen when the retailer automatically signs you out for security purposes. In such cases, ReceiptJar will ask you to sign in again to ensure the synchronization of your latest purchases.
What should I do if a sync gets stuck?
If a sync gets stuck, meaning the progress bar remains gray and flashing without any movement, you can take the following steps: Tap the "X" button and select the option to Cancel or Restart. If the issue persists even after restarting, you have the option to cancel the sync for that specific retailer and proceed with syncing the other retailers.
How often should I sync my receipts?
It is recommended that you sync your receipts once or twice a week.
How do I disconnect my account?
- Go back to the Online tab.
- Tap on the retailer you'd like to disconnect.
- Select the "Disconnect" option.