How does it work?
- Take clear pics of your receipts after shopping to earn points.
- Cash out your ReceiptJar points for gift cards.
What kind of receipts is it possible to gain points from?
Whenever you've purchased any physical products, such as groceries, electronics, clothes and pet supplies, you can be sure to submit those receipts.
How to upload a receipt:
- Open the App;
- Click on the camera icon;
- Take a close-up photo of your receipt on a dark background;
- Keep snapping if it's a long receipt & click on "Next";
How do I know what kinds of receipts are accepted?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you purchase any physical products? If so, yes it's accepted. Exceptions include but not limited to: hotel fees, train tickets, lottery tickets, internet of phone bills
- Was the purchase date within 7 days from now? If so, yes it's accepted;
- Have I submitted this receipt before? If no, then yes it is accepted.
Receipts that we DO NOT accept:
- Service receipts, such as hotel fees, lottery tickets, internet bills, train tickets, bus tickets, Uber receipts;
- Receipts older than 7 days;
- EFTPOS receipts;
- A4 receipts. Receipts in A4 format are currently not supported.
Gaming the system
We have a strict fraud detection system in place to prevent fraudulent activities. If your account is flagged with more than 3 counts of suspicious activities, you will not be able to cash out. To avoid putting all your hard work into waste, please do not intentionally game the system.