Skip to main content
How to maintain a good account score?
Here are the standards we use to measure your account score:
- Only upload receipts that belong to you.
- Most of your receipts should be clear and in good condition.
- Your account shouldn't have any major violations, like using unfair tactics to get referrals or collecting receipts improperly.
To keep your account score high, avoid these actions:
- Don't use receipts from others, like taking customer receipts if you work there, taking receipts from bins, or using your coworkers' and friends' receipts.
- Don't make fake accounts.
- Avoid adding receipts we don't accept, like EFTPOS, A4 papers, or train tickets.
- Never upload fake receipts.
- Avoid violating our Terms and Conditions in any way.