💡 If you're having trouble locating the App Permission page, you click the link below to go straight to the page: https://account.live.com/consent/Manage
1) Sign in to your Outlook account
2) Click on the Profile Icon located in the top right corner, and click "My Microsoft account"
3) Scroll down to the Privacy section, go to "Apps and services that can access your data"
4) Under "Apps and services you've given access to", find ReceiptJar and click Edit
6) Once on the page, click "Remove these permissions"
7) This change will reflect in the app within 2 hours.
Note: As soon as you remove the permissions, your account is disconnected from ReceiptJar immediately. There is just a delay with the status update in the app.